Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's been a while....

...but I'm back!  Many things have happened since March.  Some good, some bad and some just downright nasty!  It's not even worth detailing the "crap" that has occurred in the past.  To sum it all up - it's the Golden Rule.  "Treat others as you wish to be treated".  Plain and simple...however, some just don't understand that concept...and for those select few, I say, Karma is a "you-know-what".  The even more comical of all of this - the dressage community is SMALL!  What you say - it comes right back around.  What you do - it comes right back around.  And most importantly...what you claim - can be proven.

Enough with the ICK...on to the GOOD stuff!  I have got some AMAZING friends in the "horsey" world.  A few, in particular, have been a wealth of knowledge to me these last few months.  Not only in horse related education...but showing and proving to me that there are genuine people out there and in the dressage community. 

I was out of riding for a couple of months due to a health issue.  All is taken care of in that department - thank GOD!  Now I am back to riding again.  Starting out at the bottom and working my way back up.  My trusty partner...a gorgeous TB mare named "Layla".  She has taught me so much already...and I can't wait to learn more. Many thanks to Layla's owner, Shantel, for such a wonderful opportunity to ride a fabulous horse:)



Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend.  Don't forget to support your local horse shows!  This weekend there are a few....
  • Governor's Cup - Clay County Fairgrounds - Friday evening 9/2/11
  • NFHJA "A" Show - Clay County Fairgrounds - Saturday 9/3/11
  • Maclay Regional - Clay County Fairgrounds - Sunday Morning 9/4/11
  • Florida Futurity & LAE Derby Fall Sizzler Bridle Spectacular and NRCHA Horse Show/AQHA Cutting Event - Jacksonville Equestrian Center - Friday through Sunday - 9/2/11 - 9/4/11 - 8am - 10pm and 8am - 8pm
“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” - Galileo


No comments:

Post a Comment