Friday, March 18, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome to my Blog!  Follow me as I learn how to ride and show in dressage.  I'm not your "average" rider.  I'd like to consider myself "curvaciously challenged"...hehehe.  I hope to blog about the daily fun I have with my 17 year old Trakehner gelding, Antarius, as well as the good, bad and ugly that comes along with learning dressage such as clothing delimas (breeches, coats, show clothes, etc.), BOOTS, tack and the mechanics for riding the correct way.  So - tack up and hop on...let's Ride!

2 comments:

  1. I know it has been awhile since your last comment but do you still have information on Antarius?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...forgot I had this blog up still!! Yes, Anty was purchased a year + ago by a young girl that is riding him in local intro and training level dressage schooling shows. I actually got to see him for the first time in five years last summer.

      Delete